Sunday, March 29, 2009

JUST BEING NICE

Ok, so i decided to do something nice for my mom and step-dad today. I made them lunch with a really nice desert. I went to the store and got some of this ready made pasta and some ready to cook sauce and some fruit and yogurt and granola. my mom can be picky abourt what she eats and hasn't been eating well anyways and she liked the pasta i cooked, and so did my step-dad. so, i put together some blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and pear pieces into glasses and topped it all off with vanilla yogurt and granola. it was really good. my mom even liked it and i knew she would like it if she would just try it. my step dad already like granola and fruit and yogurt so he liked the desert as well. My step dad is cool too, he works at Intel and knows a lot about computers and helped me get my laptop cleaned up of a virus and put a new virus scan on my laptop so now my laptop works better and i'm happy about that. so yeah, i guess that be it for the day other than study and talk to my brother on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment